A ceiling-mounted, manual pulley clothesline. It uses third generation control switching technology, copper compound pulley and standard aluminum alloy airing pole. Uses American standard #304 stainless steel cable wire line that is resistant to heat and corrosion. Drying rack that suspends from the ceiling through a pulley system. Easily lower the rack to put clothes on it and raise it up to save space when done. Space-saving, easy and convenient, and it can be stopped at any height you desire. Includes 12 standard retractable garment hangers.
Material: Aluminum (rod/pole), stainless steel (wire)
Length: 2.4 meters
2.4 M Ceiling mounted, Manual pulley clothesline
- Materials: Aluminum (rod), Stainless steel (cable wire)
- Easy to operate: uses third generation sub-control technology
- Ceiling mounted for space convenience
- Manual pulley: requires no power.
- Includes 12 standard retractable hanger
- Colors: Champagne and Silver
- Airing pole size: 2.4 meters